1. We were blessed with an insane amount of guest star performances from your favorite musicians.
Your favorite non-Taylor song + Taylor = PER 👏 FEC 👏 TION.
2. We got these hella cool light up bracelets that made the whole stadium come alive.
3. It provided the chance to have your GREATEST DREAM COME TRUE and meet Taylor at Loft '89.
4. Taylor was at PEAK HAPPY, which means you were also really damn happy.
5. We got to see thousands upon thousands of the most creative Taylor-inspired outfits you could ever imagine.
6. It was essentially like free therapy.
7. We got to see a few rare, blessed performances of your favorite throwback Taylor jams.
8. It provided you with a brand new perspective on life.
9. We got to experience the TAYLOR CATWALK STRUT (featuring many special, special guests).
10. It brought us new dazzling, sassy tour costumes that we all wished were a part of our closets.
11. We finally got the opportunity to meet the legendary Taylor Nation IRL.
12. We got to know what it feels like to be surrounded by 70,000 people who were truly living their best damn lives.
13. But mostly, because the chance to see the ethereal unicorn that is Taylor Swift up on stage is a rare, special experience that you'll remember for the rest of your life.
LONG LIVE ALL THE MAGIC WE MADE.
This post was inspired by @_alexadanielle_, BuzzFeed <3's you!