1. Listen, we all know that Game of Thrones weddings don’t really go over so well in the Seven Kingdoms. But inspired by her love of the show, photographer Katherine Elena decided to create a whimsical, non-bloody wedding shoot fit for a queen — and it’s so damn beautiful.
4. What is the point of getting married if you don’t have this fluffy pup next to you?
6. But it was the rest of the wedding details that really brought the whole GOT fantasy to life. Like this Mother of Dragons-inspired cake from Celestial Cakery that emulated “dragon scales on the first layer, and the style of Daenarys on the top two layers”…
10. Check out more from the shoot in the video below:
For added effect, I would suggest listening to the opening credits theme song before you hit play.
Photographer: Katherine Elena Photography, Venue: Smithmore Castle, Planners: Something Perfect and Events by Elizabeth Ashley, Dresses: RCB Fashion, Hair: Mirror Bomb Studio, Makeup: Makeup by Lauren Nicole Cirillo, Rings: Trumpet & Horn, Ring box: The Mrs. Box, Calligraphy: Writing on Hearts, Rentals: Miss Match Rentals, Headpieces: Heather Feather’s Art and Ambur Rose Designs, Wolfdog: River the “Ambassadog” from Full Moon Farm Wolfdog
Sanctuary , Flowers: Fuschia Moss Floral Design, Food: Reid’s Café & Catering Co., Cake: Celestial Cakery, Shoes: Badgley Mischka, Models: Austen Taylor Mauney, Courtney Edelman, and Max DiNatale
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- "Legit adults" pay their own bills, hold steady jobs, and don't live with their parents, according to a new poll provided to BuzzFeed News.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.