29 Things You Probably Didn't Know About The Band Perry
The country superstars take our Q&A!
1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Reid Perry: Hit the snooze button.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
Kimberly Perry: Amaretto Sours.
3. What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?
Neil Perry: "Ummm . . ."
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
Reid: "funny skiing gif"
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
6. What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
Neil: On my phone it's a photo of rose thorns. On my computer. . .it's Uranus.
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
Reid: Neil trying to get a hug from a fan who didn't want a hug. How did I handle it? I gave him one instead.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
Kimberly: #KUWTK (Keeping Up With The Kardashians)
9. What's the first CD you bought?
Neil: Avril Lavigne
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
Reid: "Stressed Out" by Twenty One Pilots!
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
Kimberly: That new bacon wrapped pepperoni pizza!
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
Neil: The Campaign
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Reid: Pepperoni with extra pepperoni.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
Kimberly: Hearing people swallow their coffee in the morning.
15. What was your first online screen name?
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
Reid: A funny Instagram video's URL to my notes for watching later.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
18. What's your favorite emoji?
Neil: ️[Coffee emoji] in the morning.
[Bicep emoji] when I workout.
[Fist bump emoji] all the time.
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
20. New York or Los Angeles?
Kimberly: Los Angeles
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or Nutella?
23. Britney or Christina?
24. Coffee or tea?
25. NSYNC or BSB?
26. 2am or 2pm?
27. Beyonce or Rihanna?
28. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
Kimberly: Lizzie McGuire
29.And finally: tell us a secret.
Reid: One of my answers is a lie.