1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Depends on the morning: on bad days, look at texts and social media until I feel guilty then remember I should be meditating. On good days, start meditation immediately, clear my head and set intentions for a good day.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
3. What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?
"Amazing." My sister and I have abused that word.
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
I forgot the name of the the midi cable that connects my keyboard to my computer. Turns out it's just called a midi cable. Google was bummed for me.
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
My husband sent me a pic our dog. That's about 70% of the texts I receive.
6. What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
I'm really glad you asked. It's a lame picture of stars and a mountain that came with the phone. I'll change it now ;)
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
I accidentally called Flo Rida "Mr. 305." I handled it by mumbling nonsensically and then walking away. Nailed it.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
I appreciate the finer things on TV, like MTV's The Challenge, Real World and Are You The One. Also everything HBO has available Sunday night. GOT, Veep, Silicon Valley…
9. What's the first CD you bought?
Green Day, Dookie.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
My favorite new discoveries: lapsley, Matoma, MO, glades, lots of indie pop.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
Anything on the plate of whoever is eating sitting next to me. It’s just better off of someone else’s plate.
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
The Other Guys. I can’t handle Will Ferrell in that movie.
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Oh why are you doing this to me? I'm so hungry right now and trying to make responsible choices and yet you're making me imagine my favorite pizza topping. I won't do it. Fine. Bacon, pineapple, bbq sauce. Swoon.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
People trying to walk ahead of the rows in front of them getting off airplanes. The rules of living in our society are clear. These people are a menace.
15. What was your first online screen name?
reah1221 (it was me and my best friend Leah's names combined plus our two favorite numbers combined).
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
Hmmm..I don't know what it is. Wait I'll actually paste it in. Oh would you look at that it's a picture of me I screen shotted. How not embarrassing :/ https://instagram.com/p/BHCqirIjqAx/
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
All curse words. I shamefully use them way too much in concerts with little girls in the front row. I'm so sorry to the moms.
18. What's your favorite emoji?
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
Puppies, though I would take puppies over everything on this list.
20. New York or Los Angeles?
That's very hard and I won't answer. I was a New Yorker for 13 years and just moved to Venice and have fallen in love so don't make me choose.
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or Nutella?
Bacon. For me its 1. Puppies, 2. Bacon and then all other things.
23. Britney or Christina?
How do I answer this? Its like which parent do I love more.
24. Coffee or tea?
Tea. Coffee turns me into a crazy hyper person who no one wants to be around.
25. NSYNC or BSB?
Why do we play these games.
26. 2am or 2pm?
27. Beyonce or Rihanna?
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Netflix and fall asleep watching TV. I'm married.
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
Lizzie McGuire. Hilary is my girl!
30. And finally: tell us a secret.
Ohhhh I have so many, but if I tell you then they won't be secrets anymore.