1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Pray. Doesn't always happen but it's definitely a better day if it does.
2. What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?
"Like." When I hear an interview that I've done and I've said "like" a bunch of times it just cheapens the sentiment.
3. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
Bulldog babies video. Me and the lady watched them in Apple TV. They were amazing.
4. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
I just got off the phone with a songwriter friend Andrew Ripp. We consoled each other of how freaking hard it is to write a truly great song.
5. What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
A super cute pic of the Mrs.
6. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
I love me some Family Guy.
7. What's the first CD you bought?
The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill. If you're a youngster do yourself a favor and get into it.
8. And what music are you currently listening to?
The new Coldplay, Emily King, Anderson Paak.
9. What is the one food you cannot resist?
Pizza. I'm from New York so I'm simultaneously a snob and will also eat any pizza you put in front of me
10. What movie makes you laugh the most?
Shanghai Noon. Owen Wilson + Jackie Chan = me loving that movie.
11. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
None. Just cheese. Easy with the pineapple, California.
12. What drives you absolutely crazy?
When a rest stop attendant says, "We don't have a bathroom here." You're lying and you know it.
13. What was your first online screen name?
Allball74 - I was a super jock in high school.
14. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
Lyrics. I wanted to see if they were better to close with then to open with.
15. What’s your favorite curse word?
16. What's your favorite emoji?
17. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
18. New York or Los Angeles?
19. Twitter or Instagram?
20. Bacon or Nutella?
Nutella - the question could be "Life or Nutella?" and I would still pick Nutella.
21. Britney or Christina?
22. Coffee or tea?
23. NSYNC or BSB?
Nsync - JT is the real deal.
24. Beyoncé or Rihanna?
25. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Definitely Netflix and chill is better then just Netflix.
26. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
Couldn't tell ya.
27. And finally: tell us a secret.
I love magic. Like pull a scarf out of your fake thumb magic. I have a legit bag of "Magic Stuff" in my garage.