1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
I press snooze approximately 4-6 times and then open Instagram on my phone (to stop myself from falling back to sleep).
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
A Hendrick’s mule with mint.
3. What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
Auto insurance. I probably should have switched to the lizard, but Flo got me.
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
My younger sisters — who happen to be the sickest sisters in the world!
6. What's the wallpaper on your phone?
A fake Photo Booth shot that my friends and I took at the Ace Hotel in London. We selfie'd it because we didn’t have any change for the machine, but really wanted the pic.
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
I was at a Galavant viewing party and said, “Nice to meet you!”, when the other person said, “Nice to see you again!” I then replied *wide-eyed*, “Oh, oh…Nice to see you again... too, yeah…” I then made a swift dash to the make-your-own tacos table.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
An MTV show called “Ex on the Beach” - TV trash at its finest.
9. What's the first CD you bought?
Tina Moore feat. Artful Dodger - 'Never Gonna Let You Go’. UK Garage gold.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
"The Eephus" by Janelle Monae, Roman GianArthur, Jidenna and Co.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
Anything sweet or vanilla. I should probably check my blood sugar levels actually — it’s kind of a problem.
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
Does Adventure Time count?
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
When people don’t have manners.
15. What was your first online screen name?
Y5Blood - Those AOL days.
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
NeNe Leakes giving Naomi Campbell the “BOOP!” action. Priceless.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
18. What's your favorite emoji?
My friends and I call it the carnival horn: . And it must always be used 4 times exactly.
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
Kittens. No question.
20. New York or Los Angeles?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram all the way.
22. Bacon or Nutella?
Nutella. My sweet-tooth is no joke.
23. Britney or Christina?
Christina. Stripped album to be precise.
24. Coffee or tea?
Moroccan mint tea. It’s FIRE!
25. NSYNC or BSB?
Neither. I hate boybands.
26. 2am or 2pm?
2am. Only if the club is still popping though.
27. Beyonce or Rihanna?
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Netflix and chiiiiill.
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
Liz takes the cake. Sorry Emily, I still love you.
30. And finally: tell us a secret.
It wouldn’t be a secret if I told you now, would it?