1. The CEO of Lionsgate recently announced they’re in “deep in conversations with prospective partners on four continents to explore theme park attractions” for The Hunger Games franchise.
3. Some people are *really* confused about it:
9. Some people are down right ANGRY about it:
14. And some people are, like, 60% on board with the idea:
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘