1. The CEO of Lionsgate recently announced they’re in “deep in conversations with prospective partners on four continents to explore theme park attractions” for The Hunger Games franchise.
3. Some people are *really* confused about it:
9. Some people are down right ANGRY about it:
14. And some people are, like, 60% on board with the idea:
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬