1. The CEO of Lionsgate recently announced they’re in “deep in conversations with prospective partners on four continents to explore theme park attractions” for The Hunger Games franchise.
3. Some people are *really* confused about it:
9. Some people are down right ANGRY about it:
14. And some people are, like, 60% on board with the idea:
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Eric Trump said it took "courage" for his father to refrain from bringing up Bill Clinton's infidelity during Monday's presidential debate.
- As a perpetually plugged-in, texting, swiping, selfie-taking human being, you might be damaging your body without realizing it.