7. But they all had great reason to cry, because Santa Swift swooped in with what will likely go down as the best Christmas EVER, sending them all personalized gifts “from the farthest corners of the world: Japan, Australia, LA and NYC.”
9. This assortment of adorable gifts each with their own handwritten note:
12. Not to mention, some personalized cards that are enough to make you curl up into a ball of tears:
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media ooutlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.