46 Taylor Swift Lyrics For When You Need An Instagram Caption
♬ Screaming, crying, perfect Instagrams. ♬
1. I could show you incredible things.
2. People are people and sometimes we change our minds.
3. Nice to meet you, where you been?
4. I hope you remember that today is never too late to be brand-new.
5. Taxi cabs and busy streets that never bring you back to me.
6. Screaming, crying, perfect storms.
7. Darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream.
8. I could dance to this beat forevermore.
9. This is the golden age of something good and right and real.
10. Nothing safe is worth the drive.
11. I got that red lip, classic thing that you like.
12. I make the moves up as I go.
13. When I was drowning, that's when I could finally breathe.
14. I'm dying to know: Is it killing you like it's killing me?
15. We play dumb but we know exactly what we're doing.
16. Because you know I love the players and you love the game.
17. Still all over me like a wine-stained dress I can't wear anymore.
18. I like the way you're everything I've ever wanted.
19. All I know is we said hello and your eyes looked like coming home.
20. I don't wanna dance if I'm not dancing with you.
21. Baby, I know places we won't be found.
22. I know your favorite songs and you tell me about your dreams.
23. You'll see me in hindsight tangled up in you all night.
24. We found wonderland — you and I got lost in it.
25. The best people in life are free.
26. Long live all the walls we crashed through — all the kingdom lights shined just for me and you.
27. The rest of the world was black and white but we were in screaming color.
28. We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time.
29. Too busy dancing to get knocked off our feet.
30. Well, I don't know how it gets better than this.
31. We had this big, wide city all to ourselves.
32. Just because you're clean don't mean you don't miss it.
33. Time won't fly — it's like I'm paralyzed by it.
34. I've found time can heal most anything.
35. For the first time, what's past is past.
36. When you're young you just run, but you come back to what you need.
37. I think when it's all over, it just comes back in flashes, you know?
38. And I think about summer, all the beautiful times.
39. It's hard not to find it all a little bittersweet.
40. Wasn't it beautiful when you believed in everything?
41. My mind forgets to remind me you're a bad idea.
42. I took your matches before fire could catch me, so don't look now — I'm shining like fireworks over your sad, empty town.
43. If you come my way, just don't.
44. You searched the world for something else to make you feel like what we had.
45. Words, how little they mean when you're a little too late.
46. People like me are gone forever when you say goodbye.