Naturally, for Vogue's March "Power Issue," the reigning best friends who run the world — Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss — grace the cover.
1. Taylor has blown-up, giant framed polaroids lining the wall of her apartment.
2. Taylor's expansive New York apartment features a grand piano and pool table.
3. Karlie's family makes her leave her ~New York attitude~ at the door.
4. Taylor's influx of girlfriends was partly in response to the negative media attention about her love life.
5. Taylor's stylist just picks out clothes and leaves them in Taylor's closet for her — so she's essentially the luckiest person on the planet.
6. They're so alike that they started subconsciously dressing the same.
7. Karlie's boyfriend of two years is a start-up founder and invested in Instagram.
8. Their first ~major hang~ was their well-documented road trip to Big Sur.
9. Taylor has a collection of "old-timey nightgowns" in her apartment for sleepovers.
10. Taylor probably takes home the prize for Best Texter.
11. Taylor is pretty much the exact opposite of Regina George (sorry, Katy Perry).
12. Taylor had about 20 people fly in for her famous 25th birthday party — the one with those Instagram pics that made your jaw drop.
13. Taylor wore a yellow dress to the Golden Globes in honor of Lorde's "Yellow Flicker Beat" nomination.
"When Lorde sounded stressed about going to the Golden Globes, Swift showed up in support wearing a bright-yellow dress (in honor of Lorde's nominated song, "Yellow Flicker Beat")," said Vogue.