1. It’s no mystery that the presence of One Direction can make most humans suddenly lose the ability to breathe, but it happened for one major fan when she finally got the chance to meet her idol, Harry Styles.
2. Ruth had been ~dying~ to meet Harry for years now.
3. And while attending One Direction’s book signing in London yesterday, she started to have a break down after realizing she was in the same room as him.
5. But Harry, being the angelic human that he is, ignored his security guard’s request and broke through the barriers to make sure she was okay.
He broke through the barrier despite security not wanting him to hug me and hold me and make sure I was ok for like three minutes while we just held each other and said we loved each other.
7. Harry went up to calm her down, and in the midst of her panic attack, she apologized for being “such a loser,” to which Harry obviously denied and then proceeded to hug her.
Because he is truly a gift sent down from the heavens above.
8. And those three precious minutes made the fan’s *entire* life.
9. And Directioners rejoiced as the world was once again reminded that Harry Styles is truly a rare, magical, wonderful human being.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.
- The White House stopped several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀