7. When she turned a preppy schoolgirl look ~edgy~ with a badass red leather jacket and over-the knee boots:
The perfect example of #balance.
8. When she made you realize that you, too, needed a glitter shoulder-pad blazer for the first time in your life:
9. When she rocked every patterned tight in existence and made you want to throw out every old pair of basic black tights you own:
Patterns are the new black.
10. When she made you freaking wish you wore a uniform to school just so you could rock some sassy knee-highs:
11. When she wore this crazy dress with wings on top of a Tiffany’s box like a classy queen:
We’d take that dress and strand of pearls over a tiny blue box any day.
12. When she mixed approximately seven different prints like a rule-breaking badass:
Your true pattern-mixing spirit guide.
13. When she rocked this high-low fancy gown with a rugged side braid you could only dream of:
Is it short? Is it long? It doesn’t matter. I want it.
14. When she wore this crazy geometric glittery dress situation and your closet started weeping:
What? How? Who?
16. When she was the actual definition of WINTER CHIC:
The queen of layering.
17. But mostly, when she stood outside Lincoln Center in this embellished lace gown that was so beautiful she was probably born in it and you never wanted anything more in your entire life:
THIS DRESS BELONGS IN A MUSEUM THAT YOU CAN STOP BY ONCE A WEEK SO YOU CAN PAY YOUR RESPECTS.
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.