For 12 Pumpkin Pasties
1 can pumpkin purée
1 cup dark brown sugar packed
1 tbsp cinnamon
2 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp ground cloves
Pinch of salt
4 rolls pie crust
1. Preheat oven at 400°F.
2. Mix the pumpkin purée, sugar, spices and salt in a large bowl.
3. Unroll pie crust and with a small bowl cut 24 circles of dough.
4. Scoop a tablespoon of the pumpkin mix in the middle one circle of dough.
5. Wet the edges of the dough with a bit of water.
6. Cover with another circle of dough.
7. With a fork, crimp the edges of the pasty to seal it completely.
8. Do this with the rest of the circles of dough until you have 12 pasties.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.