1. Anna Kendrick and Cat Deeley
So Anna was a guest judge on So You Think You Can Dance, but who knew these two were also friends IRL?!
2. Harry Styles and Susan Sarandon
Who isn’t Susan Sarandon’s #1 fan though???
3. David Beckham and Leonardo Dicaprio
Uhh, the two hottest humans alive on this planet right now are apparently friends and it’s like, if we can’t even get a picture of them hanging out together shirtless then what is the point even??
4. Hayden Panettiere and Kacey Musgraves
As we all know, Hayden plays a country superstar on Nashville, and Kacey is one IRL. BUT, Kacey actually wrote songs for Hayden’s character on the show, so basically they’re the same human.
5. Verne Troyer and Mel B
Maybe Verne has a thing for the Spice Girls because who doesn’t tbh.
6. Zac Efron and Robert Pattinson
Like David & Leo, this is one beautiful friendship made in heaven. When they were first spotted bowling together in LA the other week we were like WHAT?!?! THANK YOU GAHD.
7. Troian Bellisario and Zachary Quinto
We can’t really explain this but we’re ABOUT IT.
8. Hailee Steinfeld and Austin Mahone
She’s a budding ~movie star~ and he’s a young pop icon, so you can imagine these two hang out in the same circles. But also, they have one mega celeb friend in common: Taylor Swift.
9. Stephen Colbert and Neil Degrasse Tyson
Neil has appeared on The Colbert Report like a bajillion times debating science so we’re glad the debate/friendship continues IRL too.
10. Ashley Benson and Bella Thorne
These two have an 8-year age difference, but apparently they share the same manager so that’s likely how they ~struck up a friendship.~
11. Emma Roberts and Kevin McHale
It was ~rumored~ that Emma once dated Chord Overstreet, who stars on Glee with Mr. McHale, so our guess is that she visited the halls of McKinley High a few times.
13. Chloe Grace Moretz and Ed Sheeran
Chloe has noted on Insta that she’s a fan of Ed (like the rest of the world) and has attended his shows, so this looks like a real cute fangirl friendship that we highly approve of.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.