1. Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul and Julia Louis-Dreyfus got together to film a pawn shop parody video to promote the Emmy Awards — and it’s obviously PERFECT.
3. There are Breaking Bad *and* Seinfeld references:
5. And it’s pretty much 6 minutes of perfection that needs to turn into an actual TV show IMMEDIATELY.
7. So stop whatever you’re doing and watch this work of art right now:
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."