1. Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul and Julia Louis-Dreyfus got together to film a pawn shop parody video to promote the Emmy Awards — and it’s obviously PERFECT.
3. There are Breaking Bad *and* Seinfeld references:
5. And it’s pretty much 6 minutes of perfection that needs to turn into an actual TV show IMMEDIATELY.
7. So stop whatever you’re doing and watch this work of art right now:
- The FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton's private email server after it found new Clinton-related emails while looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️