1. Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul and Julia Louis-Dreyfus got together to film a pawn shop parody video to promote the Emmy Awards — and it’s obviously PERFECT.
3. There are Breaking Bad *and* Seinfeld references:
5. And it’s pretty much 6 minutes of perfection that needs to turn into an actual TV show IMMEDIATELY.
7. So stop whatever you’re doing and watch this work of art right now:
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration. Cars and storefronts have been vandalized, and police have used pepper spray.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.