2. In celebration of the new show, we sat down with America to get her thoughts on everything from man buns to brunch — here’s what we learned.
America Ferrera: Love! Love is all you need …no, that’s not the song. Is that the song?!
That’s the song!
AF: Love is all you need! And, Love Actually! [Points to self] Loser.
4. Taylor Swift
AF: Shake it off.
AF: Superstore is super awesomeee!
AF: Drama — queen. Save the drama for your mama. That’s one of my favorite sayings.
AF: YAAAS. I love my girls! All of them. The real sisterhood and then the other sisterhood too.
AF:…pants. I feel like that’s where you were going with that?
AF: I just adore brunch. I’m quoting someone I know, someone you might know who is The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Maybe her name was Schmamber Schmamblyn.
AF: Yes, to feminism. Which is really just equalism, right? Like, we just want what you guys have. Like, just share it.
11. Man Buns
AF: Okay, so, here’s how I feel about manbuns. All I want in life is to see my husband in a man bun, and he won’t do it. I mean his hair’s not long enough, I’ve been trying to get him to grow it out, he’s not doing it. So I give up.
You should buy those clip-on man buns they have now.
AF: Oh they have clip-ons?! YES.
12. Superstore airs Mondays at 8pm ET on NBC.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- Former Israeli leader Shimon Peres's funeral is underway in Jerusalem — guests include Barack Obama and Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas.
- Anti-Mafia police in Naples have recovered two Vincent van Gogh paintings that were stolen in Amsterdam 14 years ago.