1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
I usually tweet and then go back to sleep.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
If I’m home I order sweet tea.
3. What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
I googled out of curiosity if people actually poop on airplanes, just doesn't seem right to me.
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
My girlfriend, mom, and sister are generally the only people who text me.
6. What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
A really artsy photo from my girlfriend's last photo shoot.
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
I was asked a detailed question about a celebrity I knew nothing about and then pretended to know the answer for a solid 30 seconds.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
I've watched every episode of Bob's Burgers 40 times.
9. What's the first CD you bought?
AC/DC's Live album.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
Tom Odell, Drake, The Lumineers, Haley Reinhart, Chris Stapleton, Beyonce.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
Fast food french fries.
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
All the Hangover movies.
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Pineapple and pepperoni.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
Problematic people on the internet.
15. What was your first online screen name?
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
A link to Ariana Grande singing "Dangerous Woman" a cappella.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
18. What's your favorite emoji?
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
20. New York or Los Angeles?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or Nutella?
23. Britney or Christina?
24. Coffee or tea?
25. NSYNC or BSB?
26. 2am or 2pm?
27. Beyoncé or Rihanna
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Netflix and actually chill.
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
30. And finally: tell us a secret.
I just learned how to spell the word literally, barely.