1. If anyone could play you in a movie, who would you pick?
Alicia Vikander, because I'm obsessed with her. I really like The Light Between Oceans.
2. What’s the first album you ever bought?
With my own money, I can't remember. But the first album that I can remember is Nelly Furtado, Whoa, Nelly!
3. Describe your style in three words.
Nineties, young, and fun.
4. Craziest fan story?
When I was in Chicago and I just started my show, jet lag kinda kicked in and during "Thinking Bout You" I kinda lost my voice and the whole crowd started singing for me and I just burst into tears because it was so overwhelming. It was such a magical moment, it was cool.
5. Which emoji do you use the most?
I use either the rose or the love heart.
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
People eating with their mouth open.
7. What’s the most memorable concert you’ve been to?
Oh man, 50 Cent. It was like the second concert I'd ever been to, I was like, 15 or 16. And it was in Kosovo, it was in the blistering cold. It was winter but it was outside in the cold. It was next level.
8. Last person who texted you?
My manager Ben.
9. Last book you read?
The book that I'm currently reading is Bad Feminist, by Roxane Gay. I love it, it's really good. I'm only half way through but I love the way she writes and her take on other feminist reads and stuff.
10. Have you ever been mistaken for a doppelgänger?
No, I haven't!
11. Favorite reality show?
12. Celebrity crush?
13. What do you hope for in 2017?
Well, it's the year my album comes out, so I just want that to happen. I want the album to come out, I want to do festival season, I want to go on tour. I feel like I have such a clear idea of it and I feel like I've been saying it for a while, so that's what 2017 is for me.
14. Guilty pleasure?
Domino's Pizza. It's disgusting, but it's so good.
15. Go-to comfort food?
16. Dream vacation spot?
I've been to Bali once, and that was my absolute favorite. So I'd definitely love to go back.
17. Hidden talent?
Leaving the party at the right time. Leaving and no one noticing.
18. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Finishing my album.
19. Favorite place to visit?
20. Name something on your bucket list.
Do a show at Madison Square Garden.
21. What’s the absolute best thing about your job?
Never having to do the same thing twice in a row.
22. Biggest fear?
Not being busy.
23. Best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
Be kind to yourself. I think it's important — sometimes you kinda get carried away with everything that you do and you kinda forget what you need, so you need to take a moment for yourself and be kind to yourself.
24. Background wallpaper on your phone?
It's like a default one, it's the waves.
25. Describe the perfect day.
Well, sleep in late. Have like, late breakfast. Everything has to be like, delayed. Go to a gallery, go to a fun boxing class, hangout with my friends for dinner, go out for a drink, and then face mask in bed.
26. What’s something you can’t live without?
Hot sauce. Tobasco.
27. What's one thing you want fans to get from your music?
I want my fans to be able to relate to the things that I'm putting out there. I mean, so much of it is so honest. It's like, shit that happens to everyone. And I feel that, by saying it, so many people have been able to relate to it. And that the things that I've been afraid to talk about, people have also been kinda shy about. And then realizing that by opening up myself, I've been able to help someone else. [It] makes my job so much easier.