We asked the women (and men) of BuzzFeed to artistically depict what they think a female orgasm looks like. This is what they came up with:
1. This lady thinks her orgasm is like suddenly being part of that world.
2. This dude assumes that it’s a very cliterary experience.
3. This lady believes that it is like a bouquet of magic.
5. This dude feels like it is some sort of herculean feat.
6. This guy assumes it’s like turning on the TV late at night and discovering that Showgirls has just started.
7. Hopefully this guy does not literally think it’s like parting the Red Sea.
8. This dude thinks it’s like realizing that everyone in the audience has just won a car.
9. This girl thinks it feels like funny faces and explosions.
10. This lady believes it’s a lot like biting into a Five Guys burger for the very first time.
11. This woman thinks it is ***Flawless.
12. This lady knows that if you play your bingo cards right, you’ll go home with the greatest prize of all.
13. An orgasm, according to this woman, is a glitter heart, struck by a lightning bolt that’s so magical it makes flowers grow from your head.
FLOWERS. FROM. YOUR. HEAD.
14. Either this guy thinks women orgasm when they knock someone else out, or we are physically knocked out.
Either way, it’s accurate!
15. This woman knows that orgasms have the power to tattoo your body in happiness.
16. Every time this lady orgasms, Robert Downey Jr. appears.
17. And there’s another lady who also has RDJ sightings every time she orgasms.
18. This woman thinks orgasms are terrifying, and delicious, and also have the power to destroy the universe.
19. This girl knows that orgasms turn you into mythical creatures (if only for a moment).
20. This woman dies a little from happiness with each O-face.
21. And when this lady orgasms it feels like Chris Pratt’s throwing a party in her vagine.
22. This dude thinks a female orgasm is like Arnold Schwarzenegger screaming while pinned to a tiny person’s privates.
23. This woman thinks orgasms make sunshine come out of your vagine and ta-tas.
YAAASSSS for that!
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩