1. Inbox zero is a hilarious impossibility.
2. Whenever you try to clear off your computer's desktop, it takes days to empty the trash.
3. You keep all your plastic bags, because you know that plastic bags are super useful and you cannot have enough...
4. ...except all those plastic bags just end up making you look kind of crazy.
5. You still have every important document you've ever touched in your life, and it's all stacked on your desk.
6. Your shoes aren't worn out until you SAY your shoes are worn out.
7. You've wondered if you should just go ahead and buy a Kindle, for everyone's safety.
8. Storage Wars and Pawn Stars are basically your porn.
9. You have a "no food left behind" policy when it comes to taking home leftovers at restaurants.
10. You totally understood all those people who bought up Twinkies and Sriracha before they were supposed to run out.
11. When other people apologize for their barely cluttered room, it makes you feel even worse for how cluttered your room is.
12. Sometimes you buy things knowing that you're going to return them.
13. When you go to Goodwill, you take home more stuff than you drop off.
14. You'd never throw anything out just because it was torn.
15. Your justification for keeping all your old clothes is that "everything comes back into style."
16. You are still drowning in all your old Beanie Babies...
17. Or Pokemon cards...
18. Or American Girl dolls...
19. Whenever you break something, you're convinced that you'll just "turn it into something awesome!"
20. You've got enough stuff in your car where if you needed to, you could live out of it for a few days.
21. You never have your moving boxes only temporarily.
22. Your life is littered with water bottles that you haven't quuuuiiiiiite finished yet.
23. Throwing out something you've barely used is just ridiculous, who even does that?
24. When people come inside your house, they're not sure whether to be scared or impressed.
Because you have so many treasures!