2. On the importance of gun control:
4. On government leaks:
5. On why gun control is a total clusterfuck:
7. On why sexual preference is irrelevant:
8. On why it’s REALLY worth fighting for women’s rights in (the fictional country of) Qumar:
9. On the origins of political extremism:
12. On how the most important lesson children can learn is that making mistakes is normal, even for adults:
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Donald Trump lied about the size of the crowd at his inauguration while speaking to the CIA on Saturday, his first full day as president.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference on Saturday to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March 🎨👭