1. When she encouraged Daria to never give up:
3. When she gave important relationship advice:
5. When she knew exactly how you felt about school:
6. When she maintained her high standards:
7. When she was fair and just:
8. When she was a trailblazer for women everywhere:
11. When she defended the importance of physical beauty:
12. When she was a prodigy at geometry:
15. When she never forgot the horror of yesterday:
16. When she stood up for the rights of her people:
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨