1. I’m trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Surely you are not actually saying what it looks like you are saying.
2. Was BANANAS taken?
3. Is there a company called BANAN that is based in the US?
Not according to Google.
4. Are you letting us know that there is a little Eric BANA ‘N’ all of US?
5. Or is there a person out there who is just… genuinely against anuses?
6. BUT WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK THAT?!
- U.S. President Barack Obama is in Hiroshima — he's the first sitting president to visit the city where the atomic bomb was dropped 71 years ago.
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- It's a tie! Jairam Hathwar and Nihar Janga are co-champions of the 2016 National Spelling Bee 🏆