19. When you were wearing a spaghetti strap top, and your bra straps were showing.
“I am NOT driving to school in the middle of the day to bring you new clothes.” — Your mom, while making you change.
22. Whenever you tried to get away with wearing midriff tops anywhere.
“NOPE. NO. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.” — Your parents, ruining every Saturday night.
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.