19. When you were wearing a spaghetti strap top, and your bra straps were showing.
“I am NOT driving to school in the middle of the day to bring you new clothes.” — Your mom, while making you change.
22. Whenever you tried to get away with wearing midriff tops anywhere.
“NOPE. NO. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.” — Your parents, ruining every Saturday night.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️