1. When you got caught with a borrowed copy of the Abercrombie & Fitch catalog.
2. When your Tamagotchi started beeping in the middle of class.
3. When you accidentally taped over your family's home movies to make videos of you and your friends choreographing Spice Girls dances.
4. Turning off the family computer without "safely shutting it down" first.
5. When you spilled Wet 'n' Wild nail polish all over your bedroom carpet.
6. When you put up a suggestive Candie's ad on your wall and your mom made you take it down.
7. Taping over your parents' blank cassettes to tape Aaliyah songs off the radio.
8. Sending away for 12 CDs for 1 cent from Columbia House... and then later having to explain to your parents why you owe them $65.
"Why on earth would you think that you could get CDs for free?" — Your dad, about to give you extra chores for basically until college.
9. When your parents walked in on you listening to Madonna's Erotica album.
10. When you asked for waaaaayyyy too much stuff from the Delia's catalog.
11. When you got caught chatting with strangers on AOL.
12. When you sent away for a Teen People subscription because the subscription postcard said, "SEND NO MONEY NOW!"
13. Back when AOL charged by the minute, and you ended up racking up a huge bill by accident.
14. When you "borrowed" your mom's Celine Dion CD (what?) and ended up scratching it.
15. When you left your Lip Smackers in the pocket of your jeans, and your mom washed them.
"AKLSDFGJADFLIVAJFV!!!!" — Your mom, pulling sticky clothes out of the washing machine.
16. When your parents needed to use the phone, but you were still on the internet, trying to find free Teen People subscriptions.
17. When you got caught watching shows on MTV that you were definitely not allowed to watch.
"I'M TURNING THE V-CHIP BACK ON." — Your parents, who didn't really know how to turn on your TV's V-Chip.
18. When you went anywhere near your mom's mint-condition Beanie Baby collection.
"Don't touch the tags! This is going to pay for your college education!" — Every mom in 1997.
19. When you were wearing a spaghetti strap top, and your bra straps were showing.
20. When you prank called your crush's house, and their parents dialed *69.
21. When you sneakily read these books or terrorized your siblings with the illustrations:
22. Whenever you tried to get away with wearing midriff tops anywhere.
23. When you forgot to rewind or return Romeo + Juliet to Blockbuster on time and your parents got late fees.
24. When you read too many Fear Street books, and your mom figured out that they were basically soft-core porn.
"Did you get these from the school library?!" — Your mom, ruining all the fun, forever.