1. Your brain has the magical power to make letters dance around like drunk idiots.
2. It can sometimes take you a second to figure out what something really says.
3. But all those extra seconds add up, and you feel like the slowest reader of all time.
4. People tell you to "just keep practicing," as though practicing can you make you something that you're not.
5. You're very confused when people assume you're just stupid...
If the letters want to be read so quickly, maybe they shouldn't wander around so much.