1. “Let me explain to you what’s going on in this game.”
How you should reply: Unless I tell you otherwise, you can assume I’m following along, thanks.
3. “You’re going to bring food when you come over to watch the game, right?”
How you should reply: Because if you can’t keep the lady in the kitchen, the lady should probably bring the kitchen with her, amiright?
5. “So who got you into this sport, was it your dad or your boyfriend?”
How you should reply: WHO CARES.
8. “Can you run to the store to get more beer? You weren’t really paying attention to the game anyway, right?”
How you should reply: I am not here to bartend.
9. “Oh, you like this team? Name five players on it.”
How you should reply: What are you hoping will happen here? That I will fail your pop quiz and then will be banned from liking this team? When you go out to eat, do you make your waiter name five foods before letting him take your order?
11. “Shouldn’t you be watching the WNBA, instead?”
How you should reply: Honestly, shouldn’t everyone be watching the WNBA.
13. “Why are you cheering? That play wasn’t that exciting.”
How you should reply: With a big, stanky eye roll.
15. “You only like this sport because you played it in high school, right?”
How you should reply: What does high school have to do with anything, anymore?
19. “You don’t seem like the type of girl who would like sports.”
How you should reply: Can’t we all like sports, the way we all like food and love and ditching work to go do something more fun?
20. “Oh, this is just a phase, you’ll grow out of it.”
How you should reply: NOOOOOOOOPE!
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏