1. “Let me explain to you what’s going on in this game.”
How you should reply: Unless I tell you otherwise, you can assume I’m following along, thanks.
3. “You’re going to bring food when you come over to watch the game, right?”
How you should reply: Because if you can’t keep the lady in the kitchen, the lady should probably bring the kitchen with her, amiright?
5. “So who got you into this sport, was it your dad or your boyfriend?”
How you should reply: WHO CARES.
8. “Can you run to the store to get more beer? You weren’t really paying attention to the game anyway, right?”
How you should reply: I am not here to bartend.
9. “Oh, you like this team? Name five players on it.”
How you should reply: What are you hoping will happen here? That I will fail your pop quiz and then will be banned from liking this team? When you go out to eat, do you make your waiter name five foods before letting him take your order?
11. “Shouldn’t you be watching the WNBA, instead?”
How you should reply: Honestly, shouldn’t everyone be watching the WNBA.
13. “Why are you cheering? That play wasn’t that exciting.”
How you should reply: With a big, stanky eye roll.
15. “You only like this sport because you played it in high school, right?”
How you should reply: What does high school have to do with anything, anymore?
19. “You don’t seem like the type of girl who would like sports.”
How you should reply: Can’t we all like sports, the way we all like food and love and ditching work to go do something more fun?
20. “Oh, this is just a phase, you’ll grow out of it.”
How you should reply: NOOOOOOOOPE!
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯