Christy Karacas is the creator of Adult Swim's Superjail!
1. The Superjail! Season 4 premiere involves a terrifying creature dressed suspiciously like The Warden.
Christy provided a screenshot from the Surface Pro tablet he storyboards on and indicated only that "it's thumbnails from the Season 4 premiere." I can't confirm if it is indeed The Warden, but knowing Superjail!, it wouldn't be surprising.
2. Season 4 will feature even more ridiculous prison riot scenes, including one themed around trash tabloids.
Christy has mentioned in a past interview that Season 4 would feature a weather fight, a fire fight, a bayou fight, and an alien mutant spore fight. "I'm [currently] storyboarding the mutant spore fight," he says. "One we didn't mention was a fight based on trash tabloid magazines. Right now, it's my favorite because it's got lots of stuff like Big Foot, kind of made-up things that don't exist [that are] coming out of these tabloid magazines."
3. Those weird realms from the title sequence? They could be featured in future epidodes.
4. Christy's favorite alternate realm: the food items having a human eating contest.
5. Christy's favorite Superjail! Easter Egg: a brutal candy plantation inside a box of truffles.
6. Season 4 is going to focus more on the inmates.
Expect to see a lot more of Ash, Fatty, and the Turbaned Inmate. "The Turbaned Inmate has an episode this season," Christy says. "Some of these inmates [that] you see every week, we want them to be a little more included [in the show]. There's a lot more Ash this season."