Here’s what you need:
• Lagers (that’s lighter-colored beer, for you Americans) for the drinkers.
• Tea for the non-drinkers.
• Tissues (for all the feelings).
HOW TO PLAY:
4. Whenever Sherlock or John get excited about something horrible, like a dead body, take two drinks.
5. Whenever anyone BESIDES Sherlock tries to solve the mystery, take a huge drink.
BONUS: If anyone you’re watching with tries to guess the answer to the mystery before Sherlock reveals it, THEY have to finish their drink, and everyone else gets to call them Anderson for the rest of the night.
6. Every time someone makes fun of John’s blog, take a drink.
9. Whenever anyone looks like they’re about to kiss anyone else, trade drinks with the person next to you, and give them a hug.
The hugging is mandatory.
11. Whenever the sad John Watson music plays, because either John or someone thinking about John is having some feels, take two drinks.
12. Whenever a random human body part is in a place it isn’t supposed to be, take a long swig.
Try not to snort the beer out your nose from laughing. I know, I know.
14. If Sherlock puts on the hat, take three drinks.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of the position.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as an unlikely go-between in an effort to help global elites understand Trump.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage will disappear under Trump.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚