1. David Downs was a long-time acting teacher in the theatre department at Northwestern University. During his tenure, he took many candid photos of students, including one young (and unbelievably cute) Stephen Colbert:
2. He had a simply criminal head of hair, and a smile that could light up the whole damn universe.
3. He looked fantastic in brown suspenders:
4. And he owned at least one fabulous pair of white suspenders, too.
5. That scarf. That coat. Those dimples. CAN’T EVEN HANDLE IT.
6. Seriously, HE IS THE VALENTINE YOU WANT AND NEED.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋