1. David Downs was a long-time acting teacher in the theatre department at Northwestern University. During his tenure, he took many candid photos of students, including one young (and unbelievably cute) Stephen Colbert:
2. He had a simply criminal head of hair, and a smile that could light up the whole damn universe.
3. He looked fantastic in brown suspenders:
4. And he owned at least one fabulous pair of white suspenders, too.
5. That scarf. That coat. Those dimples. CAN’T EVEN HANDLE IT.
6. Seriously, HE IS THE VALENTINE YOU WANT AND NEED.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀