1. For some of us who were growing up in the late ’80s or early ’90s, there was one very important part of every movie your parents took you to see…
3. And those magical, sparkling eyes!
4. Those other kids might have been into NKOTB or the Saved By The Bell dudes, but for you, there was only one guy forever in your heart.
5. And that was the one and only Rick “Permanent Sex Hair” Moranis.
We were hungry for it too, Sigourney Weaver.
6. Because even though he was the nerd in Ghostbusters, he was still all WALK UP TO THE CLUB LIKE:
8. He had glasses just like yours, and he was still one of the biggest movie stars in the world.
Collecting those Honey, I Shrunk The Kids checks, SON.
10. He had slicker hair than any nerd in the game.
12. He could wear an orange sweater, and your only problem with it was that it WAS NOT ALREADY ON YOUR FLOOR.
He was all like NBD I’m just gonna fight some ghosts and then go home and do my taxes, it’s not like I’m a total dreamboat or anything.
13. But he was also an extremely smooth operator in a suit in My Blue Heaven.
18. He threw shade like a queen in Parenthood.
Look at him, all THIS COULD BE US, BUT YOU STUPID.
19. He was your dream nerd husband, who was adorable even when he was freaking out.
Which was a lot of the time.
20. But he also had a PhD in telling bitches what was what.
I have no idea what you are talking about but it is somehow still dropping my panties.
An earlier version of this article incorrectly identified Sigourney Weaver as Susan Sarandon.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.