5. Driving when it’s snowing, and seeing all the lane lines get thrown out the window.
14. Running into the post office for ten seconds, and when you come back, it’s booted.
This won’t cost $1000 or anything.
15. Being late for work while parked on a street that hasn’t been plowed.
21. Really needing to park on the street, and only seeing spots that need to be dug out, first.
- 11 U.S. states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- President Obama will become the first sitting U.S. president to visit Hiroshima since the atomic bomb was dropped there 71 years ago.
- Good news, Canadians: If you buy medical marijuana legally, you can now get same-day delivery right to your door in Toronto and Calgary 🍁