5. Driving when it’s snowing, and seeing all the lane lines get thrown out the window.
14. Running into the post office for ten seconds, and when you come back, it’s booted.
This won’t cost $1000 or anything.
15. Being late for work while parked on a street that hasn’t been plowed.
21. Really needing to park on the street, and only seeing spots that need to be dug out, first.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.