5. Driving when it’s snowing, and seeing all the lane lines get thrown out the window.
14. Running into the post office for ten seconds, and when you come back, it’s booted.
This won’t cost $1000 or anything.
15. Being late for work while parked on a street that hasn’t been plowed.
21. Really needing to park on the street, and only seeing spots that need to be dug out, first.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵