2. Everyone seems to be sobbing at sad movies except for you.
7. You have no idea why anyone would want to talk about “the state of their relationship” with anyone else.
You would honestly rather be questioned by the police.
13. You fundamentally do not understand people who listen to their hearts all the time.
Your heart is terrible at thinking, that is why it isn’t your brain.
15. On the rare occasion that you do cry, it’s of vital importance that you escape before anyone finds out about it.
People seeing you cry = people then forcing you to tell them why you are crying = the only thing worse than crying.
21. There is no person you would rather cuddle with than yourself, in your own personal space.