1. Snow White's Grotto and Wishing Well, Disneyland
This secluded area to the right of Sleeping Beauty Castle is already a popular spot to get engaged, and no wonder. Snow White's grotto is far enough from foot traffic where you can have some privacy, and the fountain sings some dreamy harp music to set the mood. Not only that, but it has a lovely view of Sleeping Beauty Castle, and the hearts on the bridge are just too charming.
2. The Blue Bayou Restaurant, Disneyland
Also known as the restaurant that's inside of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, the Blue Bayou can bring you dark, waterside romantic ambience even in the middle of the day, complete with softly chirping crickets and pretty fireflies. That, and you can celebrate with a slice of key lime pie afterwards. Be sure to make reservations!
3. The balcony at the Carthay Circle restaurant, California Adventure
Besides Carthay Circle being an absolutely impeccable place to take anyone you love for a meal, the balcony outside features gorgeous views of the nightly fireworks show happening at Disneyland. Of course, the balcony may not always be available, so make sure to check that you will have balcony access when making your reservation.
4. In front of "It's A Small World" in December, Disneyland
5. The top of Mickey's Fun Wheel, California Adventure
6. Nighttime in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle in December, Disneyland
7. The walking area underneath the Silly Symphony Swings, California Adventure
This is an idea spot for anyone who wants a Disney proposal, but still craves some privacy. The walkway underneath the Silly Symphony Swings on Paradise Pier are a rarely trafficked area, but offer absolutely gorgeous views of Paradise Pier, especially if you go at sunset, when all the rides and attractions are lit up, reflecting off of the water, and pretty.