2. And deciding what to make for dinner is a nightly struggle.
This goes double if you have to decide with your significant other.
5. Netflix = The thing that makes you waste more time deciding between 46 different options than actually watching one thing.
7. Responsible you and YOLO you regularly fight each other whenever you’re at the grocery store.
You are the guy who stands in the cereal aisle for a good five minutes.
10. And you can’t make a decision without asking five other people their opinions first.
And good luck if everyone has different advice!
18. You honestly have no idea where to start on your to-do list.
21. Because you know that your worst decisions end very badly for you, and hilariously for everyone else.
Stand proud, because at least that makes you the friend with the best stories.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know🇺🇸
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.