2. And deciding what to make for dinner is a nightly struggle.
This goes double if you have to decide with your significant other.
5. Netflix = The thing that makes you waste more time deciding between 46 different options than actually watching one thing.
7. Responsible you and YOLO you regularly fight each other whenever you’re at the grocery store.
You are the guy who stands in the cereal aisle for a good five minutes.
10. And you can’t make a decision without asking five other people their opinions first.
And good luck if everyone has different advice!
18. You honestly have no idea where to start on your to-do list.
21. Because you know that your worst decisions end very badly for you, and hilariously for everyone else.
Stand proud, because at least that makes you the friend with the best stories.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.