2. And deciding what to make for dinner is a nightly struggle.
This goes double if you have to decide with your significant other.
5. Netflix = The thing that makes you waste more time deciding between 46 different options than actually watching one thing.
7. Responsible you and YOLO you regularly fight each other whenever you’re at the grocery store.
You are the guy who stands in the cereal aisle for a good five minutes.
10. And you can’t make a decision without asking five other people their opinions first.
And good luck if everyone has different advice!
18. You honestly have no idea where to start on your to-do list.
21. Because you know that your worst decisions end very badly for you, and hilariously for everyone else.
Stand proud, because at least that makes you the friend with the best stories.
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.