2. And deciding what to make for dinner is a nightly struggle.
This goes double if you have to decide with your significant other.
5. Netflix = The thing that makes you waste more time deciding between 46 different options than actually watching one thing.
7. Responsible you and YOLO you regularly fight each other whenever you’re at the grocery store.
You are the guy who stands in the cereal aisle for a good five minutes.
10. And you can’t make a decision without asking five other people their opinions first.
And good luck if everyone has different advice!
18. You honestly have no idea where to start on your to-do list.
21. Because you know that your worst decisions end very badly for you, and hilariously for everyone else.
Stand proud, because at least that makes you the friend with the best stories.
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."
- And members of Turkey's parliament got into a huge brawl during a debate about prosecuting lawmakers. Fists were flying 👊