3. Buying presents, as a kid: Getting money from dad, so that you can buy a present for mom.
Everyone gets little stuff from the “Christmas store” that comes to your elementary school. Everything you buy everyone is adorable!
4. Christmas fears, as a child: Santa (or your parents) will figure out that bad thing you did, and Christmas will be utterly ruined.
Look, Santa: my 5 year old interest in dog poop is STRICTLY scientific. You know who else was shunned for their controversial work? GALILEO.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said that world leaders at the G7 summit are "rattled" by the rise of Donald Trump — and rightly so.
- The UK will be the first country to issue letters for same-sex couples abroad to ensure their next-of-kin rights are upheld.
- And these Syrians have returned home after surviving the siege that destroyed Homs, the third-largest city in the country.