3. Buying presents, as a kid: Getting money from dad, so that you can buy a present for mom.
Everyone gets little stuff from the “Christmas store” that comes to your elementary school. Everything you buy everyone is adorable!
4. Christmas fears, as a child: Santa (or your parents) will figure out that bad thing you did, and Christmas will be utterly ruined.
Look, Santa: my 5 year old interest in dog poop is STRICTLY scientific. You know who else was shunned for their controversial work? GALILEO.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸