5. Using a hair dryer is a really good way for you to cause a citywide power shortage.
You usually have to wait to dry your hair until all your roommates and significant others are gone for the day, unless you don’t want them to be your roommates and significant others anymore.
11. Getting a haircut is a really easy way to quickly lose 5 pounds.
The hairdresser only took an inch off the bottom, but there’s enough hair on the ground to knit together an entire cat.
13. If you’re gonna whip your hair, there is a good chance that someone is going to get hurt.
14. You have to use all of your hair care products by the handful. The damn. Handful.
17. It is scientifically impossible to not end up with hair all over your food…
20. Other people seem to get extensions as frequently as you are giving Locks of Love donations.
How is your body making so much hair? How? Is it outsourcing hair production, or something? Is your scalp running some of sort of illegal hair heist ring? These are the only things that explain where all of this hair could have possibly come from.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘