5. Sitting in rush hour traffic.
9. When someone dragged you out to a bar that you really wish you weren’t at.
14. At work, around 2:30 p.m.
That goes double for 2:30 a.m.
21. When you’re outside and it suddenly gets really warm, for no reason, WITHOUT WARNING.
25. When your pants start to get wrinkled and stretched out and look terrible because you’ve been wearing them all day and it’s hot and there’s no end in sight.
26. Any time you desperately wish that you could take off your pants.
- At least 11 people are dead and 69 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's health ministry says.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄