5. Sitting in rush hour traffic.
9. When someone dragged you out to a bar that you really wish you weren’t at.
14. At work, around 2:30 p.m.
That goes double for 2:30 a.m.
21. When you’re outside and it suddenly gets really warm, for no reason, WITHOUT WARNING.
25. When your pants start to get wrinkled and stretched out and look terrible because you’ve been wearing them all day and it’s hot and there’s no end in sight.
26. Any time you desperately wish that you could take off your pants.
- The World Health Organization says there is "no public health justification" for postponing or moving the Rio Olympics because of Zika virus.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️