1. Why getting invited to someone’s improv show is not actually meant to be a punishment.
3. Why ANYONE would drive a car that doesn’t have salt and snow chains ready in the trunk.
4. Why there is any good reason to stop referring to this as Marshall Fields.
5. Why your neighborhood is way better than their neighborhood.
7. Why people from the suburbs insist that they are actually from Chicago.
9. Why Montrose beach is not just as beautiful as any beach attached to an ocean.
16. Why knowing how to pull your car out of a fishtail isn’t mandatory on every driving test.
19. Why anyone would leave their house during fall without an umbrella.
20. Why “October” is supposed to be fall, when it’s really either summer or winter.
22. Why anyone would call highways by their numbers instead of their names.
23. Why everyone has that one friend who hates outdoor parties, because mosquitos maul them.
25. Why the Sears Tower couldn’t just keep on being the Sears Tower.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the European Union, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥