Don’t use the wrong dry skin face lotion or facial wash
Dry skin on the face can be embarrassing and hard to handle. Using the wrong dry skin face lotion can leave skin looking oily and even cause dryness to worsen. Shielding lotion is a lightweight, greaseless lotion that is quickly absorbed to provide silky smooth moisture for all skin types. Avoid dry skin face washes with chemicals; instead select a dry skin face wash that is gentle and moisturizing. Look for one that features natural ingredients over harsh chemical additives. After washing avoid rubbing dry with a towel; instead pat skin dry with a soft cloth to avoid irritation.
Dry skin face fixes
* Cleanse with a natural facial wash. Avoid dry skin face washes that contain damaging ingredients like alcohol, propylene glycol or mineral oil.
* Tone skin with a chemical-free and alcohol-free toner.
* Exfoliate with a mild natural scrub to rid skin of excess dead skin cells.
* Use a natural moisturizing mask try the strawberry mask recipe below.
* Apply shielding lotion to moisturize and protect.