back to top
Community

What Race Are You?

Can I Guess What Race Best Defines You?

Posted on
  1. Fall
    Winter
    Spring
  2. "Titanic"
    "Gravity"
    "Wall Street"
    "Charlie's Angels"
  3. An episode
    A couple episodes
    At least 3-4 episodes
    A whole season
  4. Dinner and a movie
    Just out for coffee
    Paintball
    Day at the beach
  5. Chinese
    Meat and Potatoes
    Pasta
    Indian
  6. Black
    Brown
    Blonde
    Depends on the day

What Race Are You?

You got: 100 Meter Dash

The race that best describes you is the 100 Meter Dash! You prefer to get things done quickly so that you can move onto your next undertaking. People respect you get straight to the point and you don't beat around the bush. Good for you!

100 Meter Dash
Via sports-illustration.com
Take quizzes and chill with the BuzzFeed app.
Get the app
You got: 400 Meter Dash

The race that best describes you is the 400 Meter Dash. While you are more than able to get projects done quickly, you are also able to pace yourself in order to endure for longer periods of time. Your sexual partners usually think pretty highly of you.

400 Meter Dash
Via wordpress.com
Take quizzes and chill with the BuzzFeed app.
Get the app
You got: Half-Marathon

The race that best describes you is the Half-Marathon. You like to push yourself, but not TOO hard. You're willing to put about 80% of your all into things. You save the other 20% for emergency situations, like running from bears.

Half-Marathon
Via heinzmarketing.com
Take quizzes and chill with the BuzzFeed app.
Get the app
You got: Marathon

The race that best describes you is the Marathon. You give 110% to everything that you do. If you start a show on Netflix, you don't sleep until it's over. Just remember to relax sometimes and give yourself a break.

Marathon
Via wordpress.com
Take quizzes and chill with the BuzzFeed app.
Get the app
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!

Every. Tasty. Video. EVER. The new Tasty app is here!

Dismiss