People Are Sharing The Romantic Movie Moments That Would Actually Be Creepy In Real Life
I'm looking at you, Noah from The Notebook.
When you're watching a movie, ESPECIALLY a rom-com, it's easy to get caught up in all the ~feels.~
However, once the credits roll, you may begin to realize that some moments that seemed "romantic" would actually be SUPER creepy if they happened to you IRL.
So when redditor u/Dabrigstar asked, "What's something that is romantic in movies but creepy in real life?" the answers were enough to make me rethink a TON of classic rom-coms.
1. Breaking into your crush's home to leave gifts:
2. Starting out your entire relationship with a lie:
3. Crashing a wedding right before the vows:
4. Relentlessly pursuing an ex who isn't interested anymore:
5. Planning a super-public proposal:
6. Proving your fake relationship is real in front of your family:
7. Stalking your new crush:
8. Refusing to give up on the person who doesn't like you back:
9. Singing to the person you love:
10. Shooting your shot while on the clock:
11. Constantly fighting with your significant other:
12. Almost breaking someone's window to get their attention:
13. Refusing to profess your feelings before your love interest makes it through TSA:
14. Spending more time making poster boards than actually working through your feelings:
15. Forcing your partner to choose between their career and the relationship:
16. Getting notes from a secret admirer:
17. Showing up on your ex's doorstep:
18. And finally, basically everything Noah does in The Notebook:
Note: Some responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.