1. This is Shaquille Dent, he’s a college sophomore at Cleveland Institute of Art, majoring in animation — and he has ~awesome~ hair.
2. Pictures of Dent’s incredible hair have been shared all over the web, with some people dubbing him “Black Goku,” in reference to the character from Dragon Ball Z.
3. When he was a junior in high school, Dent discovered his hair could hold a spike, and since then he’s worked on making his style more and more intricate.
4. He never uses a barber and only spends about two hours, twice a month, fixing the style.
5. Dent told BuzzFeed that while the style was originally inspired by Goku from Dragonball Z, he recently bleached part of his hair in tribute to Yu-Gi-Oh.
6. “I’m always really happy to hear a compliment or when people take interest in my hair,” he said.
7. “It’s funny — the reason this went viral was because of all of the haters. They wanted to bash me for my hair but ended up promoting it instead.”
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌