1. This is Maximus. Maximus is a 2-and-a-half-year-old German shepherd who works as a police dog for Vermont State Police.
5. He also has quite a talent for balancing things on his head.
8. His handler, State Trooper Nicholas Arlington, told BuzzFeed that Max has worked as a police dog for just over a year now, with his day consisting of training and patrol work.
9. “We got Maximus from a humane society,” he said. “It’s been all positive for him! It’s really amazing!”
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩