1. This is Maximus. Maximus is a 2-and-a-half-year-old German shepherd who works as a police dog for Vermont State Police.
5. He also has quite a talent for balancing things on his head.
8. His handler, State Trooper Nicholas Arlington, told BuzzFeed that Max has worked as a police dog for just over a year now, with his day consisting of training and patrol work.
9. “We got Maximus from a humane society,” he said. “It’s been all positive for him! It’s really amazing!”
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀