4. Ciesielski told BuzzFeed France that he achieved the feat by climbing when the police weren’t looking, though he was arrested upon descent.
5. I” think the police shouted in Arabic to come down but I just listened to music and enjoyed the climb,” he said. “I went to the police station for maybe one hour. They asked me many questions about why I did this, but they let me go.”
6. When asked about his next challenge, Ciesielski said he is currently at home but is going to China next week.
7. You can watch the full video of the amazing climb below. It’s not one for the faint of heart.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.