1. Four Brazilian stray dogs were given a new lease on life when they were trained to be “ball dogs” for the Brazil Open.
2. The dogs, rescued from shelters in São Paolo, were trained up to take part in an exhibition tennis match on Thursday between Spain’s Roberto Carballes Baena and Portugal’s Gastao Elias.
3. The four dogs, Frida, Mel, Isabelle, and Costela, served as an example that stray dogs could be trained when given love and attention.
5. The dogs even made a special appearance during the final games on Sunday.
6. The ball girls and boys didn’t seem to mind their new competition.
7. You can watch a video of the ball dogs’ adorable on-court antics below.
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀