1. This mashup consists of the following songs:
“Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen
“Diamonds” by Rihanna
“Die Young” by Ke$ha
“Gangnam Style” by PSY
“Glad You Came” by The Wanted
“Good Feeling” by Flo Rida
“Ho Hey” by The Lumineers
“Home” by Phillip Phillips
“It Will Rain” by Bruno Mars
“Lights” by Ellie Goulding
“One More Night” by Maroon 5
“Payphone” by Maroon 5 featuring Wiz Khalifa
“Set Fire to the Rain” by Adele
“Some Nights” by fun.
“Somebody That I Used to Know” by Gotye featuring Kimbra
“Starships” by Nicki Minaj
“Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)” by Kelly Clarkson
“Too Close” by Alex Clare
“We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” by Taylor Swift
“We Are Young” by fun. featuring Janelle Monáe
“What Makes You Beautiful” by One Direction
“Whistle” by Flo Rida
“Wide Awake” by Katy Perry
“Wild Ones” by Flo Rida featuring Sia
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱