1. The University of the Philippines has released its list of applicants who passed its college entrance examinations two months earlier than expected. These high school students are eligible to enrol in the country’s premiere state university in 2014.
5. People thought it was a system error at first, but some netizens were able to find a status she posted three years ago on a Facebook group dedicated to people with “cool and badass” names.
She wrote: “My name is Sincerely Yours ‘98 Pascual, also known as Truly. Hahaha… now that’s badass!”
8. She admits her name has caused some confusion.
“I filled out a form (in a fast food store), then the waiter looked at me and asked if it really was my name. He even went to his manager and showed the form. The manager thought that I was kidding, and even threatened to report me to the police. I showed them my school ID, and laughed at my name.”
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Atlanta Falcons are off to the Super Bowl for the 2nd time after defeating the Green Bay Packers 🏈