2. Don’t let your phone and earbuds out of your sight.
Put ‘em in a cute little carrying case and keep them by your side at all times. You never know when someone is going to start a trip down memory lane, and those can only go one of two ways: crying or yelling.
5. Write about your feelings…or something.
Sure, you moved out five years ago, but that doesn’t mean your mom’s questions about where you’re going, who’s going to be there, and what time you’ll be home have stopped. Don’t want to start a fight? Write it down. Better yet, write it down in a beautiful journal you stitched yourself. See, better already!
7. Hang out with the kids.
Your little cousins don’t know the difference between a medical degree and an English major. Get their attention (and adoration) by bribing them with a pouch of candy stashed in your pocket, and then happily laugh to yourself when you watch their parents try to put them to bed later.
- #Brexit fallout: Opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn says he will not step down after more than 10 cabinet members resigned on Sunday.
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.