1. Get your clothes off the floor.
There are only so many more years you can get away with picking a tee shirt up off the floor and doing the sniff test to make sure it’s suitable to wear (again). A few supplies from your local Home Depot and you can at least get one aspect of your life pulled together quickly (pro tip: you’ll need to buy some hangers too).
2. Keep necessities within arm’s reach.
Stop hoarding all of those mason jars under the false pretense that you’re going to “make candles” with them. Instead, put them to actual use by making a hanging storage shelf for your bathroom and give all of that miscellaneous crap under the sink a place to live.
4. Don’t spread germs.
No one, and I mean NO ONE, really knows exactly how much toothpaste, face wash, hand soap, et al has accumulated around your sink since the last time you cleaned the bathroom (um, when was that anyway?) Think of these plastic bottle caps turned DIY toothbrush holders as an investment in your future health.
7. Organize all your chargers and cords.
Piles of cords, wires, plugs - the tell-tale sign that you can’t quite let your collegiate lifestyle go. Assess what you need, and wrap up what you don’t with a super easy way to both reuse and organize.
8. Make your lists and check ‘em twice.
Nothing feels better than taking pen to paper and crossing something off of your massive to-do list. Printable day-of-the-week options will help you stay on track and are way cuter than your standard college ruled notebook.
9. Separate your laundry.
What’s the one piece of advice your hard working mom bestowed on you before she shipped you off on your own? “Don’t mix colors with whites when you do laundry!” And between that time and now you’ve probably still managed to ruin more tees and undies than you care to count. Replace dresser drawers with laundry baskets and create a hyper-organized laundry space that even Martha Stewart would be a little jealous of.
10. Keep your supplies in sight.
For the crafters: As the stash grows the eternal question remains - just where is all of this stuff going to go?! Put your pretty yarns (or even fabrics and notions) on display by giving them their own upcycled coffee can cubby.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏