1. Last-Minute Floral Arrangements
If you have some leftover cocktail napkins from Thursday’s turkey throwdown, use them to make pretty paper flowers you can put in vases on the mantle, add to a centerpiece, or string on your holiday tree.
2. Let it Snow
Even though we hate digging our cars out of it on cold mornings, we think warm climate dwellers are seriously missing out on one of the most beautiful parts of winter: snow! Grab some scissors and recreate the magic indoors for all of the beauty with none of the gross melting aftermath.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬