1. Last-Minute Floral Arrangements
If you have some leftover cocktail napkins from Thursday’s turkey throwdown, use them to make pretty paper flowers you can put in vases on the mantle, add to a centerpiece, or string on your holiday tree.
2. Let it Snow
Even though we hate digging our cars out of it on cold mornings, we think warm climate dwellers are seriously missing out on one of the most beautiful parts of winter: snow! Grab some scissors and recreate the magic indoors for all of the beauty with none of the gross melting aftermath.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋